Sunday 23 August 2015

20 week scan today

I am feeling nervous.

Was feeling quite emotional last night, stressing that I hadn't really felt much movement over the past couple of days. Bad news flashed through my mind, and dread of today crept in. I'd been invited to a friend's place for a musical concert put on by the symphony orchestra, 1/2 way through the concert I felt kicks, including the biggest kick I've felt yet. Relief.

After the concert a friend came up to me and asked if I felt kicking during it. She said it is quite normal as the little baby can apparently hear now. Then I spoke with one of the violinists who said her baby kicked like crazy during rehearsals when she had them. Babies seem to love music. So now I'm thinking I'll take to playing Mozart during the day, surely the sound waves and rhythm will be good for it.

Oh dread, the 20 week scan. It's an hour away! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment